We are a Colombian brand born from a passion for fashion, based out of Miami, FL in one of the most exciting metropolitan areas. With fast growth comes the need to expand our team with hard working, like minded, fashion forward individuals. We are looking to hire an experienced Marketing Intern to help us keep growing. Seta is characterized and is renowned for its cutting-edge, with its daring and original mix in fabric textures! Focusing on combining trends is what makes us stand out and makes us a star brand.
If you’re hard-working and dedicated, think outside the box, we need your ideas, energy and drive. Seta Apparel is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Who You Are
- You are a Fashion major, or a related field.
- You are a creative thinker and have the ability to develop new ideas for ways to connect customers and associates
- You have good communication skills (written and verbal)
- You are skilled in maintaining and developing social media channels
- You are comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced, and changing environment
- You are extremely results-oriented, and a true solution-seeker
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Help organize marketing events
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Write fashion blogs for the latest trends.
- Work on outreach for fashion influencers.
- Should be OK with working remotely or from Miami office.
Job Type: Internship
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Must have a passion for marketing and fashion